Kitty Island Herbal Steam
Brand: Precision Image
Benefits and Ingredients below:Mugwort
Fights infection through its antimicrobial and antifungal properties, balances female hormones and stimulates the production of hormones that help to maintain uterine health. Can help aid the uterus from abnormalities such as ulcers and tumors. Also helps to stimulate menstrual discharge and ease cramping.
An aromatic and antimicrobial herb, rosemary treats bacterial infection, speeds wound healing, and stimulates menstruation.
Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, yarrow is great for regulating menstrual flow, ovarian cysts and supporting overall uterine health.
Revered as a wonderful herb for the female reproductive system, partridge berry can assist with infertility, regulate menstrual cycles and helps decrease severe menstrual pain.
Promotes healthy circulation, cleanse, and tones.
Especially good for depression, loss of memory, and energy cleansing. Sage is great in aiding cramps. It's is antispasmodic, antibacterial, and antimicrobial. Sage is very relaxing and is also the best to release unwanted energy in the womb.
A great in aiding with PMS symptoms such as cramps, headaches, mood swings, and bloating. It's also great in aiding in infertility. Helps produce estrogen meaning it can aid in vaginal dryness.
Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. Helps aid with infections, swelling, and can also help with pain in general. Very good herb to aid in UTI's or other vaginal infections.
An antispasmodic; good for menstrual cramps. Tonic and strengthening.
An anti-inflammatory, anti-septic, and anti-fungal. Helps improve blood circulation and aids in treatments of infections.
Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, motherwort strengthens and relaxes uterine muscles, eases uterine cramping, and may help with uterine fibroids. Motherwort also stimulates uterine tone.
One of the most relaxing herbs we have, lavender is antimicrobial, supports healing, and also promotes menstrual flow.
Soothes and aids in healing of scar tissue, vaginal tears, or hemorrhoids.
A relaxing, uplifting and astringent herb that smells delightful, and softens the skin. It is known as the “vaginal facial”.
Toning to the uterine muscles.
An anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic. Helps to ease people with anxiety, insomnia, and depression. Can help aid in reduction of menstrual cramps.
Helps regulate the blood flow in your body. It's also great for balancing your pH.
This herb is specifically good for aiding in the reduction of menstrual cramps. Also helps with UTI's. Anti-spasmodic, and antimicrobial.
Certified Organic Herbs
At Yoni Steam Honolulu, we are committed to using only the highest quality products for our clients. All of our herbs are certified organic or wild crafted and free of chemicals, pesticides or GMOs.
- Reduction in pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation
- Decreases heavy menstrual flow
- Regulation of irregular or absent menstrual cycles
- More rapid healing and a toning of the reproductive system after giving birth
- Eases discomfort of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis
- Promotes healing of vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar
- Helps to restore bacterial and ph balance to aid in prevention of infections, bacterial vaginosis and odors
- Relief for symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain
- Can tighten the vaginal canal
- Detoxification of the womb and body
Emotional & Spiritual Benefits
- Allows modern day women the opportunity to reconnect to the ancestral wisdom of the womb
- Release of stored emotions & anxiety
- Access to the feminine energy that gives rise to our vibrant radiance and creative potential as women
- Relieves tension and creates a state of bliss
- Helps with insomnia
- Can help aid in healing from sexual trauma
- Many challenges such as menstrual cramps, infertility, excessive flow, general fatigue, vaginal dryness, and menopausal symptoms and vaginal laxity can be helped with a Kitty Steam. Kitty Steam works by using gentle steam to carry that carries dried organic herbs to the exterior tissues of the vagina (the tissue referred to as the vulva). The warmth and moisture increase circulation to the vulva, causing it to open up and expose the inner labial mucous membranes. These tissues are very porous and absorbent, allowing the herbs to infuse their benefits. The result is a healthier, more relaxed and balanced connection to yourself. Steaming is about women taking back ownership of our personal health and wombs and utilizing our intuition as well as herbs from the Earth, to support and nourish our overall well-being. This is also about trusting the wisdom of generations of women that have come before
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Image with text